My photo
I love food. I love cooking. I love sharing food. It's the one gift you can give someone that they take inside of themselves and forever becomes a part of them. Food is more than fuel. It's a feeling, a memory, a cure, a gift, a toy..... My recipes aren't exact. There's room for substitutions, discovery, experimentation and play. Anything can be healthy with a few tweaks, or comforting with a few more. Many of my recipies are veggie friendly with just the omittance of meat, never lacking in flavour. The sky is the limit -Variety is the spice of life!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Finishing shot: Chorizo stroganoff stuffed tomato with vinegared green beans and basil potatoes


Vinegared bacon green beans with chorizo stroganoff stuffed tomato and steamed fingerling potatoes sautéed with butter and basil.

No comments:

Post a Comment